Another JS immigrant

Come on in! Get to know us and our site, introduce yourselves, and read the rules.
UnrealYoda

Another JS immigrant

Post by UnrealYoda » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi everyone. After the great July JS outage of 2010, I too have wandered over.

Thanks again to our gracious hosts for providing us with a safety net for our community...even if I am a bit of a late addition and missed all of the xmike stuff that you all seemed to meet on if I have my JS history correct. :)

Sullen_Girl

Post by Sullen_Girl » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Gander and I know each other from xm. Kriste was originally from there, too. Werdna and his girlfriend posted pics in the ratings site from XM but never really posted on the forums. We got in touch after we both left the site years ago.
Sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.

UnrealYoda

Post by UnrealYoda » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Neat! The only people I've known online for an extended period of time are either RL friends or a couple of people that I've gamed with online for years.

I think my overly cautious nature when it comes to online privacy has kept me from getting close enough with anyone from a forum to form a lasting acquaintance or friendship.
When 900 years old you reach...look as good you will not, hmm?

Sullen_Girl

Post by Sullen_Girl » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:26 pm

I've known gander for... hmmm... 8 years or so. He was a fan of my pics, and now I just can't get rid of him. Haha He joined JS when I did.

UnrealYoda

Post by UnrealYoda » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 pm

I ran into you lot from JS, which I'd found from meeting JoJo on Curvage.

Sullen_Girl

Post by Sullen_Girl » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:34 pm

UnrealYoda wrote:I ran into you lot from JS, which I'd found from meeting JoJo on Curvage.
What's Curvage?

UnrealYoda

Post by UnrealYoda » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:42 pm

It's a rather large community for appreciation of plus size folks (primarily ladies). I like it since the people there tend to be fairly respectful and tasteful for the most part, which is a nice contrast to some of the other plus size appreciation communities.

There are certainly a number of people who are just there for the perving, but at least in the areas for uploading personal shots people tend to be respectful and good about helping boost the esteem of folks. I tend to avoid a few of the forum areas where it's just people posting random pics of people they find hot and stick more to the discussion areas and personal picture areas.

There is a portion of the community that's a bit into gaining, but I don't think that's the majority.

Sweetness

Post by Sweetness » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Welcome aboard :)

UnrealYoda

Post by UnrealYoda » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Thanks Sweetness! :D

ganderx

Post by ganderx » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Sullen_Girl wrote:I've known gander for... hmmm... 8 years or so. He was a fan of my pics, and now I just can't get rid of him. Haha He joined JS when I did.
yeah, I'm kinda like herpes. Once you acquire me, I never go away.